1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Boomerrang Wholly Roller Expression/Volume pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Franz Jr., Feb 11, 2013.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Anybody seen one of these, or tried one out?

The Wholly RollerTM Volume/Expression Pedal is quite versatile. While it's a perfect companion for either the RangTM III or RangTM Chorus*Delay
    pedals, it can be used with any manufacturers' effects that accept a TRS expression pedal input. The initial version is mono but it can easily
    be produced as a stereo model if there is demand. The impedance is 300K ohm, ±10%. The foot print is 6" x 3.5", and it's about 2 1/8" tall.

Full retail is $149, but talk to your local dealer; he can do better!

*Features*

• It's small! It won't take up much precious pedal board space.
    • Can be a compact volume pedal: volume in / volume out.
    • Can be a compact expression pedal: 2 jacks to accommodate varying polarities of different effects.
    • Two through output jacks for connection to a tuner or for other signal routing.
    • 17" TRS patch cable is included.
    • Rugged 6" x 3.5" x 2" steel chassis.

http://www.boomerangmusic.com/WR.shtml

Attached Files:

2. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    Neat concept, won't really work on my board. They should consider hiring a graphic designer.
  3. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

The foot roller volume was one of my favorite aspects of the older Boomerang loopers- I definitely see one of these in my future!