Bootzilla, any help?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by L_A_Jones, Mar 8, 2014.

1. L_A_Jones

L_A_Jones

Hi all. I have lurked here for a while, but never created an account to post till now. I am searching for a Snarling Dogs Bootzilla pedal, but I can not find one anywhere. This includes ebay, amazon, etc.

I've talked to other bass players, all of which say "just go with a bass crybaby," but the Bootzilla is what I want. I played one years ago and had the opportunity to pick one up, but didn't, and now I can't find it anywhere.

So, I ask you- have any of you seen one for sale or are selling one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-L.A. Jones

2. avvie

avvie

they're hard to find because they're a piece of crap. good sound, flimsy build quality. most of them are worm food now.

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Yup. I used to see a thread every week saying "my Bootzilla wah broke, what do I do now"... but we don't see hardly any mention of that pedal anymore.

4. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Stay away from that pedal. Unless you like squelching midrange ripping through your eardrums and noisy output with crappy jacks. It's sole redeeming quality was one (one!) setting on the "fuzz" sliders. Completely overpriced, throwaway pedal.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. vegas532

vegas532 Supporting Member

Yep, it's GARBAGE!

7. Unemploid

Unemploid

i've being looking at wah. i say don't get the 105q. i'm geting stanley clarke wah. other good wahs are g-lab bass wowee and ebs wah one. if you like morley's wah sound dual, bass wah and t.m. stevens wah. if uour looking for a small wah, bass chi wah wah and amt wh-1b.