1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Boss BF-2 Flanger Black Lable Silver Screw.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BawanaRik, Apr 13, 2014.

1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik Supporting Member

Great flanger. Vintage from the glory days of Boss. From what I have been told this version with the black label and silver screw is among the most desirable of the Boss flangers.

The pics don't do justice. In fact as I've requested many times before if anyone would have any advice about getting better pics I'm all ears.

While this pedal show signs of use it really not anything major. You would be glad to have this pedal sitting on your board.

These don't pop up all that often but I feel that $125 is a very fair price. Keep it off the Bay.

If you're close by it might behoove you to cruise on by and see what the pedal looks like first hand.

Attached Files: