1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Boss Ce-3

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Chaddycakes, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Chaddycakes

Chaddycakes

Anybody using the Boss CE-3 on bass? I have the opportunity to pick one up cheap without the chance to audition
  2. JuanBass0012

JuanBass0012

I like the Boss CE-5. I use it all the time on my bass. Although I've never tried the CE-3 I don't know if they sound different.
  3. winterburn69

winterburn69

I've used a CE-3 off and on for over the past year. It's got a great analog tone but only has two knobs to tweak, so it's not super-chorusy.
  4. taurus1

taurus1

it's good, I've comparded the CE-1, CE-2, CE-3, CH-1 (analog), they all sound quite similar.