1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DougBass, Feb 3, 2014.

1. DougBass

DougBass Supporting Member

Up for sale or trade a Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer.

I got this in a trade from a fine TBer. It has been modified by Joe Bodenhamer. I am not an expert but have been told "it preserves the low end better, and it is lower noise". I have never owned another one so I have nothing to compare it to. Just being totally honest.

It works nicely with bass and guitar. It sounds really cool against a Big Muff or other distortions.

I listed some trades...but I am open to anything cool. Obviously I can add for the items listed below. Sale price is $55.

Trades
    Octave Pedal
    Noise gate
    Boss or TC Tuner
    Chorus
    Highway One Jazz bass neck (rosewood fretboard)
    Highway One Strat neck (rosewood fretboard only)
    Warmoth Pbass/strat body the double neck

2. DougBass

DougBass Supporting Member

TTT...price reduced to $50...hit me with any trades...looking for something interesting