1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!
  4. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Boss CT6 Tuner & Quartz Metronome

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Perytion, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Perytion

Perytion

For Christmas my girlfriend got me a handy tuner/metronome/headphone amp, so I won't be needing these anymore. Both are well-used and a little worn looking, but they work perfectly. Prices include shipping in the lower 48.

1. Boss CT6 Chromatic tuner for bass and guitar. Super accurate, never any issues. A small mark on the face from what appears to be a permanent marker. $15

2. Quartz Sabine Zipbeat Metronome. Cosmetically looks pretty nice, but there's some dust. Keeps time great! $10

[​IMG]

2. Perytion

Perytion

3. Perytion

Perytion