1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Boss DS-2 "Turbo" Distortion ; Two Distortion Pedals In One

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Josh Thatguy, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Thatguy

Josh Thatguy Registered abUser Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Use of this field for any other purpose is prohibited
    This one was manufactured in Taiwan, November 2005. Works 100% as new. Two distortions in one: Mode 1 is very much like the classic DS-1 pedal, Mode 2 is a thicker, more midrange-focused distortion. Pretty versatile for a $45 used pedal! Good tones, no crazy noises or overthetop hissing, lots of adjustability.
    I'm looking for $45 shipped on this one. Paypal is fine. No trades. Please note, my feedback is 100% for the past year; the one negative from over a year ago was from a guy experimenting with power supplies for a vintage pedal he bought from me. He fried the insides then complained of a "squealing." Duh....

Anyway, this DS2 is in perfect working order with either a 9v battery or standard Boss-type power supply or pedalboard power. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Josh Thatguy

Disclosures:
    Dis-store-sheee-yoanne bump
  3. Josh Thatguy

Disclosures:
    SOLD locally; thread closed

Thread Status: