1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Boss & EBS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by davio, Dec 7, 2012.

1. davio

davio

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Make an offer!

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus (excellent condition, no Velcro, in original box, works perfectly) - $60 OBO
    EBS OctaBass (non-true bypass but excellent discrete bypass, shows a bit of wear, hook Velcro and for some reason when I bought it here on TB the original owner sent it in a UniChorus box, works perfectly) - $80 OBO
    Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive (great shape: one tiny ding in the paint on the top, hokk Velcro, works perfectly) - $60 OBO

All prices shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. davio

davio

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Sunday bump!
  3. anakeesta

anakeesta

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. davio

davio

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

PMs replied. Sorry I've been offline for a few days. I've decided to hang on to the LS-2 until I get my new pre with blendable effect loop.
  5. davio

davio

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Sunday bump.