1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Boss GEB-7 Equalizer pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Sparkdog, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparkdog

Sparkdog Supporting Member

I recently updated my pedalboard and decided to sell some of the pieces I wasn't using. I like this EQ pedal so much I bought 2 of them, but with my current rig one is enough.

This is a powerful pedal, 15 db of cut or boost across all the sliders and the frequencies are perfectly tailored to bass. It also has a volume slider. I use these to switch between different basses and match up tones and levels.

This one has a few little scratches and the slider knobs have darkened a little bit on top, but it works like new and sounds great. I pulled the rubber pad off the bottom and replaced it with a strip of industrial grade velcro, so she's pedalboard ready.

I also have the original box and manual.

$40 shipped, payment via Paypal please. May also be open to trades depending on what you have. I could use a delay pedal for instance.

Attached Files:

2. Jman2089

Jman2089 Supporting Member

Any trade interest?

3. Sparkdog

Maybe a delay pedal...got pretty much everything else I need but run it by me!

4. Sparkdog

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JumboJack

JumboJack Supporting Member

Trade for Boss NS-2 ?

7. Sparkdog

Already have an NS-2.

8. Sparkdog

Thread Status: