1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Boss OC-2 MIJ and MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jmceachern36, Dec 1, 2012.

1. jmceachern36

jmceachern36 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Cambridge MA
    Boss OC-2 octaver, made in Japan, and MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe for sale. $90 each($180 for both). Shipped. Both great pedals. I'm selling to raise funds for a Markbass Super synth. If you've got one and want to trade let me know. The Bass Fuzz Deluxe SOLD. Great sound. The OC-2 is just missing that silver piece on the oct 2 knob. The only reason I'm selling the OC-2 is because I have another one. It sounds Great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. theLimeyBrit

theLimeyBrit Used Register

Feb 3, 2006
    Longview, TX
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. jmceachern36

jmceachern36 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Cambridge MA