Boss OC-3, Ernie Ball VP Jr, Custom bypass looper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by enjoi1018, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Hello everyone!

I've got a few pedals I'm moving off of my board to make room for new ones.

BOSS OC-3: Great shape. Comes with box, and velcro applied to the bottom. A little dust is the only flaw besides that little nick on the corner of the stomp. Asking $60 shipped CONUS, PayPal'd.

*************************​

SOLDCustom bypass looper: This is a custom looper made for me by Mike McNees (TB'er BassManMike73) right when he opened up his custom orders. I had is custom painted by PedalPartsPlus in a gorgeous "Aqua Illusion" color, that is absolutely stunning. Mike said he was going to start using this color for some of his pedals because it struck him so hard.

This looper has six loops and a master bypass switch. The loops have red LEDs and the bypass has a green LED. I have hooked it up to test every loop, but it has never left my bedroom or been fully hooked up to multiple loops. Basically brand new. The only flaw is that the "Master" writing in silver Sharpie has worn off, but I was going to put labels on top anyway, so it never botherer me. ***The pics really show off the smudges from my dustcloth and DON'T show off the paint. I can't tell you how much better it looks in person. Asking $75 shipped CONUS, PayPal'd.

*************************​

Ernie Ball VP Jr: This one will stay on the board until I either sell it, replace the pot myself, or turn it into an expression pedal. Works well except there is a tiny bit of scratchiness that happens at the maximum and minimum position. I've hit it with compressed air and it helped a LOT, but it isn't perfectly silent, and therefore very hard to use with reverbs and delays. No pics, but it looks like a moderately used EBVPJr. Pics upon request. $35 FIRM shipped CONUS, PayPal'd.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. enjoi1018

Looper is sold! Price drop on the octaver!
  3. enjoi1018

4. enjoi1018

Another price drop on the OC-3! bump!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. enjoi1018

7. enjoi1018

8. enjoi1018

bump again
  9. enjoi1018

OC-3 sold!! Gonna close the thread for a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.