1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Boss OC-3 & ODB-3: Both for $125 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by VroomVroom, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VroomVroom

VroomVroom Supporting Member

Hi Folks,

Two Boss pedals for sale:

OC-3 Super Octave - - - - $75

ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - - - $65

Better yet, buy both and save! - - $125

Both pedals are in excellent condition. They were purchased new roughly four years ago, and used on one gig. Since then they've been sitting on a shelf in the closet. FYI, the best pricing I could find online (Guitar Center, Sweetwater, and Musician's Friend) for new models is $129 for the OC-3, and $109 for the ODB-3. These pics taken right before this posting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terms: Payment via PayPal - $75 for the OC-3 Octave pedal, $65 for the ODB-3 Overdrive pedal, or $125 for both. Price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

FWIW, I'm also selling some Lava Clear Connect cables, listed here:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/four-4-lava-clear-connect-cables-$90-946066/

I'd love to put both pedals and all four cables in one box - $195 gets you everything, PayPal/USPS Priority, same as above.

Thanks for your time and happy shopping!

2. VroomVroom

3. VroomVroom

Bumping, in case price is an issue (as opposed to just no interest...).

OC-3 = $65.

ODB -3 = $55.

Both = $110.

If you also buy the Lava cables from the linked thread, let's call it $160.

All prices include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Help me get these out of the house!

4. VroomVroom

FYI....cables have sold, so now I'm down to two pedals that need a home. Special offer....buy both for $95, shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. VroomVroom

Sold....thanks for shopping!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.