Boutique car to match your Boutique bass

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tgriley62, Jan 15, 2014.

1. tgriley62

tgriley62

2. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

That is a sweet looking car but I've seen it somewhere before. Oh yeah, it's called the Ford Mustang! They even went as far as almost calling it a Boss by only changing one letter!

3. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work

Is this the car company started by Will.I.Am? I'll admit it looks pretty good. And appreciate that they improved on the handling.

4. tgriley62

tgriley62

true. I wonder if putting a "Bass" logo on a "Boss" mustang will be as big of a discussion as a "Fender" logo on a certain bass. Yes, I know it isn't really a "Boss" mustang just having a little fun

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. spade2you

spade2you

I'd really love to have a front wheel drive hybrid that looks like a badass muscle car, but I don't have the quarter of a million plus that it might require.

7. sowilson

sowilson

it needs tort wheels and Lake Placid Blue paint though

8. sharkbait130

sharkbait130

Basicly a 68 Shelby with about 6 extra hours of fiberglass work done to it. Think they sold for around $6000. What a rip.

9. Clouz

Clouz The Ayatollah of Jack and Cola Supporting Member

i'll stick to a 70 chevelle and a p bass.

[​IMG]

10. mongo2

mongo2

It looks like a '70 Mustang with the face of a '70 Satellite Sebring grafted on.

11. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

While it would never make it up my driveway so I'd have no use for one, I admire the attitude of it's builders who see opportunity in a climate where most are moaning about how bad things are.

Kinda like the folks here locally who recently started up (from scratch) a new motorcycle brand. Don't know if it will ever take off, but it does my heart good to see people who still believe they have an idea worth throwing everything they have into seeing it to fruition.

I realize that most startups don't succeed, especially manufacturing intensive efforts in America these days, but the simple idea that the optimism still exists to foster the desire to try it, is encouraging.

Thankfully, all the end timers, chicken little, and "America is dead" types, have not managed to completely kill the spirit of this country, in spite of their relentless efforts to do exactly that.