1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Brand New Fender Modern Player Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by squeally dan, Feb 10, 2014.

1. squeally dan

squeally dan Supporting Member

I got this bass last week and it is less than 2 weeks old. I only played it for one gig and it still has the plastic on the pickups. The soundman liked it as much as the American Jazz I used before. I used it Saturday night with a full horn section and it fit in the mix perfectly. The finish is sunburst with black pickguard. It sounds great and the only reason I am selling it is because I ran in to a local deal that I can't pass up. Otherwise, it would be my main gigging bass.

This is NEW for a mere $375- shipped in the same box it came to me in. I'll pay shipping.

Jazz Bass®
    Alder body
    Gloss Polyester body finish
    Maple, "C" Shape neck
    Gloss Polyester neck finish
    Rosewood fretboard
    Synthetic Bone string nut
    Pickups: Modern Player Humbucking Jazz Bass® Pickup (Bridge)
    Modern Player Humbucking Jazz Bass® Pickup (Middle)
    Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
    Nickel/Chrome Hardware:
    Open Gear Tuning Machines
    Vintage Style 4-Saddle Bridge with Brass Saddles
    Jazz Bass® Knobs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. squeally dan

Make me an offer! I think these are going for 499 online and this one is practically new.
  3. squeally dan

Have had some interest but this bass is still available. It is basically brand new but much cheaper than store price. Pm with any questions. Make me an offer!

This is a great bass and I would be keeping it if I hadn't happened upon a great local deal on another bass.
  4. squeally dan

Last bump before eBay. Make an offer!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tobynjake

tobynjake

Open to trades?