Breedlove Passport B350/SMe4 Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar Natural $299 at MF

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by robertusf, Mar 13, 2014.

1. robertusf

robertusf Supporting Member

2. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass Supporting Member

That is a great buy for $281.. It is smaller than the Atlas .. which is on sale at The Perfect Bass for $375 after the TB discount and comes with a hardshell case, but if you have small hands or a tight budget and don't mind a smaller bass this is a great buy..
  3. rickwolff

rickwolff Supporting Member

And at that it's a GREAT price. I got this directly from The Perfect Bass (over the phone), if you know a way to get it for $375 by all means, please let me know, but I think $475 is it.

I've tried acoustic bass guitars in the past (I play both DB and EB) and found them lacking - I was looking at the entry level price points and maybe you just need to spend more, so this looks like my chance to try again with a better instrument at a great price.
  4. robassable

robassable Supporting Member

Yes the Atlas is 474.05 shipped with the talk bass 25 buck discount I just ordered it myself. After stumbling on this thread I couldn't resist getting the passport too. I got it using ebates which ended up getting it for 280.00 shipped.

I should be getting them both around the same time within a week or so. This way I can check them both out and will resell one or maybe keep both. Will most likely be offloading my ibanez aeb10e for sure though.

Both of these deals are really good. Particularly for the Atlas IMO, as it comes with a hardshell case and is a really fine instrument. I have been eyballing the Atlas for quite a while now and could not pass this deal up particularly after talking on the phone with someone at the Perfect Bass, who informed me of their fairly stringent quality control done by real bass players. However, being a fender guy and having played the ibanez aeb10e for a while now, I may appreciate the 32 inch scale on the smaller passport...we shall see.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass Supporting Member

My bad.. that's what I get for typing in the dark... LOL
  7. robertusf

robertusf Supporting Member

I really like the way it plays I have yet to test out the electronics I just got back from vacation I'll probably fire it up by this weekend