1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Brian Moore I4 ,guitar lot FS,FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ClayDotJ, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ClayDotJ

ClayDotJ Supporting Member

For Sale Brian Moore I4 550.00 Great condition. -haven't played it much since I got my fender Jazzes .
    1988 Epiphone Les Paul project 200-new grover tuners,new Gibson pickups needs finishing-light damage to body
    Tradition Les Paul copy-lefty bought it for my son who never played it. Good shape-significant scratch on the back.
    Hofner Classical acoustic -lots of scratches,wear,great sound
    Berkely student acoustic 75.00
    Yamaha student strat not pictured.100.00
    My kids never picked these up and play other instruments now and we are moving.
    Ideally I would like to trade the entire lot for a vintage,fretless, or custom shop Fender neck,body or project. Open to offers looking for a new bass project to tinker with.
    More pictures and details available upon request.
    I can add some cash if necessary to any trade.
    For Sale Brian Moore I4 550.00 Great condition. -haven't played it much since I got my fender Jazzes .
    1988 Epiphone Les Paul project 200-new grover tuners,new Gibson pickups needs finishing-light damage to body
    Tradition Les Paul copy-lefty bought it for my son who never played it. Good shape-significant scratch on the back.
    Hofner Classical acoustic -lots of scratches,wear,great sound
    Berkely student acoustic 75.00
    Yamaha student strat not pictured.100.00
    My kids never picked these up and play other instruments now and we are moving.
    Ideally I would like to trade the entire lot for a vintage,fretless, or custom shop Fender neck,body or project. Open to offers looking for a new bass project to tinker with.
    More pictures and details available upon request.
    I can add some cash if necessary to any trade.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Khronic

Khronic Richard J. Naimish