1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Brian Moore I4 ,guitar lot FS,FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ClayDotJ, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ClayDotJ

ClayDotJ Supporting Member

For Sale Brian Moore I4 550.00 Great condition. -haven't played it much since I got my fender Jazzes .
    1988 Epiphone Les Paul project 200-new grover tuners,new Gibson pickups needs finishing-light damage to body
    Tradition Les Paul copy-lefty bought it for my son who never played it. Good shape-significant scratch on the back.
    Hofner Classical acoustic -lots of scratches,wear,great sound
    Berkely student acoustic 75.00
    Yamaha student strat not pictured.100.00
    My kids never picked these up and play other instruments now and we are moving.
    Ideally I would like to trade the entire lot for a vintage,fretless, or custom shop Fender neck,body or project. Open to offers looking for a new bass project to tinker with.
    More pictures and details available upon request.
    I can add some cash if necessary to any trade.
    For Sale Brian Moore I4 550.00 Great condition. -haven't played it much since I got my fender Jazzes .
    1988 Epiphone Les Paul project 200-new grover tuners,new Gibson pickups needs finishing-light damage to body
    Tradition Les Paul copy-lefty bought it for my son who never played it. Good shape-significant scratch on the back.
    Hofner Classical acoustic -lots of scratches,wear,great sound
    Berkely student acoustic 75.00
    Yamaha student strat not pictured.100.00
    My kids never picked these up and play other instruments now and we are moving.
    Ideally I would like to trade the entire lot for a vintage,fretless, or custom shop Fender neck,body or project. Open to offers looking for a new bass project to tinker with.
    More pictures and details available upon request.
    I can add some cash if necessary to any trade.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Khronic

Khronic Richard J. Naimish

Trades bump?