1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Bridges-Badass II, High Mass Gotoh Type, Heavy Bent Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by slap2much, Jun 26, 2012.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Three bridges for sale (all chrome, 4-strings, 2 1/4" from low to high slots).

First is a Badass II bridge with slotted saddles. Includes mounting screws. Adjustment screws are tarnished but they work fine. [DEL]$65 shipped[/DEL] SOLD.

Second is a high mass bridge with a block at the ball end mounts (like a Gotoh 201). Four mounting holes, two front and two rear. Grooves so the saddles don't slip laterally. No mounting screws with this one. [DEL]$25 $22.50 [/DEL]$20 shipped.

Third is a bent plate bridge, much thicker/heavier than a stock Fender type. Also has grooves to hold the saddles in place. Four screw holes which align pretty well with a standard Fender drill, plus two more up front. No mounting screws with this one. [DEL]$22.50 $20 [/DEL]$17.50 shipped.

Prices includes 1st class mail postage, add $3 for Priority Mail. Paypal works for me. Here's a quick/crappy cell phone pic. If you need more let me know, I'll work on better ones if necessary.

Thanks.

[​IMG]
  2. akupadamu

akupadamu

3. slap2much

4. GM60466

GM60466

Payment on the way
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. slap2much

BA II sold pending receipt of funds, thanks GM!
  7. slap2much

Bump. I'll sell both the remaining bridges together for $37 shipped.
  8. slap2much

Another price drop. Also I'll reduce the price of the 2 bridges together to $32.50 shipped.
  9. slap2much

Back from the dog days bump.