1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

broken eden nemesis na 320 head, How can I fix this?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Karlou Sinatra, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Karlou Sinatra

Karlou Sinatra

I have an eden nemesis na 320 4 ohm head running into an 8 ohm hartke cab. When I turn on the head the bass is quiet and buzzy and whenever I turn the head off it makes a loud squealing noise. I clearly have little knowledge of how any of this works, so please post if you know anything that could help. Thank you.
  2. wisconsindead

wisconsindead

3. O-evetS

O-evetS I like pie! Supporting Member

I had one of those a few years ago. It kept blowing filter caps. It sounded just like that. It happened 4 times. I had it fixed and got rid of it. Sounded great when it worked though.
  4. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

It's good old Tech Time. Sorry.