1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Broken Thunderfunk TF-750

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by GODSENT, Feb 5, 2014.

1. GODSENT

GODSENT

Hi guys I have a broken Thunderfunk TF-750.ive tried to contract Thunderfunk directly via email to find out if they could fix it directly,but unfortunately I haven't had any luck as far as getting a response from them. Anyone have any ideas as to where I could go to get it fixed? I purchased it used and I went to a repair shop once to have it repaired and 3 weeks later it broke again.......thanks for your help in advance.:)
  2. GODSENT

GODSENT

Anybody?
  3. Chef

Chef Moderator Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Pick up the phone and call Thunderfunk.
    I'm pretty sure it's a one man company. Dave is the guy. Talk to Dave.
  4. pgbassman

pgbassman Supporting Member

Did you ever get in touch with Dave?
  5. GODSENT

GODSENT

Yes. He said he will resume repairs once the temperature rises above freezing
  6. pgbassman

pgbassman Supporting Member

Yikes:confused:..better hope that if I have a problem with my amp it's in the summer!