1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bryan Lenox????

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Phalex, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Phalex

Phalex Yeah, I've got the moves like Jagger. Supporting Member

So my church had a guy come in to tweak the sound system last weekend. I think he was in town for something else, but on Sunday afternoon, I got invited to play with the "test band" for a sound seminar / sound system tweaking session.

Apparently, even the most famous of soundguys are fairly obscure. I heard he was kind of a big deal after the fact, so I googled him:

http://www.bryanlenox.com/About.html

Now I kinda wish that I'd gotten a chance to hear the FOH mix he got. Or at least played better. Or maybe said hello........
  2. Bassman71

Bassman71

Woah - just looked at his credits - that's one major dude!

Suspect all those Grammys mean nothing compared to mixing for a band that included Phalex of TB fame...

Bet there's a reason you were chosen for the "test band"
  3. Phalex

Yeah, I had nothin better going on....... I think it may have had more to do with my bass than with my playing. Sound guys always seem to love my Hoppus with half rounds. I really do want to hear the FOH. Hopefully whatever he did got programmed into a nonvolatile type of memory on the board.

I really do wish I would have gotten the chance to sit in on the seminar he gave. Not that I know diddly about running sound.
  4. DwaynieAD

DwaynieAD

No! you will take the compliment and you will like it!
  5. Phalex

Thank you Bassman71...... :cool: