BSO Awesome!

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by bachlover, Mar 19, 2014.

1. bachlover

bachlover Supporting Member

I started a thread a month or so back about buying strings in Canada and several TBers recommended Bass Strings Online. I ordered some D'Addario flats from them, got them in a reasonable amount of time at a comparable price, and they sounded fantastic! Only problem was, the B was faulty and broke after several attempts to keep it in tune. After contacting BSO, they have shipped me another B, and I'll be up and bass running again with my Godin as soon as it arrives! Very happy with my BSO experience!
  2. Matthew_84

Matthew_84

+ a million. Jason's a great guy, running a great company.
  3. shawshank72

shawshank72 Supporting Member

+2
    Excellent company and person to deal with.
  4. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Owner: BassStringsOnline.com
    Thank you guys! Will let the crew know as well!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. /\/\3phist0

/\/\3phist0 Marilynsghost.com Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    SO...

I am in southern California (i live in NorCal) working at my company's office near Magic Mountain in Valencia.
    I recently acquired a 12 string bass (4 course), which of course needs new strings.. My first thought is " I'll order them from BSO"
    I'm sitting in the office and--- DUH BSO's offices are 1/2 hour from me (even in L.A. Traffic at 5pm) I call Jason, and he gives me turn by turn directions. The cool thing is that it's 4:30 when i make the call! Jason states that it's cool come on by, he'll be working late!! AWESOME
    I arrive, and he shows me about (nice location) and shows me his inventory, and lets me play his personal basses for a bit.
    REALLY REALLY cool guy, he took the time to talk me through building a custom set of Ken Smiths for the 12--- and gives me an awesome price.
    we talked for about an hour, he's very affable and approachable-- a nice visit with someone that i found to be extremely genuine and caring.
    I bought a couple other items that i wanted but did not need.....and the prices were too good to pass up!

His prices, selection and customer service is what other "shops" should aspire to... L.A. bassists lets support BSO and Jason. He has exciting growth plans that although he shared them with me (I'm honored) It would be imprudent for me to share here..

Good Luck Jason! and keep up the stellar service and approachability. Here's to your continued success!
    ShowKing and SLaPiNFuNK like this.
  7. rockamimjazz

rockamimjazz

Always happy to leave yet another positive comment about BSO. Just received my third order; customer service, shipping, and price were once again aces! And I am absolutely LOVING the GHS Pressurewound strings.
    SLaPiNFuNK likes this.
  8. Lebowsky

Lebowsky Effects Forum Resident Supporting Member

Yup. A few weeks ago, a Ken Smith package was wrong. One of the strings was of short scale, noticed only while stringing it. Jason sent a replacement string as soon as he received it from KS, no charge!