1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

BSX eub for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by rollin$tone, Jan 18, 2014.

1. rollin$tone

rollin$tone Supporting Member

This is a little older EUB that I purchased here on TB. It's made by BSX. It's in very good played condition. Has a few scratches, but still looks good. Neck and fingerboard are both smooth and in good condition. I used this bass to transition to my Shen 3/4 upright, which it has done extremely well. It's quite portable, and comes with a heavy duty chrome stand, and a side brace for more of a natural upright feel. I uninstalled it, but it is included. Bass has an active pickup system which is powerful and works well. I don't have a lot of luck with uploading photos, but I'll give it a try. If the link doesn't work, just send me your email address and I'll send you some pictures. Asking $750/shipped. CONUS only. http://www.flickr.com/photos/83573586@N05/. You may have to click on 'sets' to find it. Thanks...

2. RamblinWreck

RamblinWreck

Is this the T-Bass model? Where are you located? Does this include a bow?

3. Canovas_jorge

Canovas_jorge

Is this instrument still available? I am urgently looking for an EUB.

I am currently located in Miami.

Thanks!