1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Buying a slap bass in the Indianapolis area

Discussion in 'Rockabilly [DB]' started by arcticreef, Apr 15, 2012.

1. arcticreef

arcticreef

Being new in the Indy area (relocated from Europe) and searching for a double bass set up for slap playing, where could I go? The only double bass experience I´ve got is form my EUB. Need someone trust worthy.
    Any ideas?
  2. WilliamJames

WilliamJames

Disclosures:
    Seller of Hand-Knit Strap Pads
    The only place I know that carries double bass in Indy is the little violin shop on East Washington St. Check Craigslist too.
  3. kurtdaniel1

kurtdaniel1

Yeah ive been there in East Wash St. too.. that shop is a haven for musicians.. I got a bunch of instruments and accessories which i used for my bass guitar lessons on that shop..
  4. dukeorock

dukeorock Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Authorized fEARful/FEARLESS/greenboy designs builder
    There are some stores in Louisville, KY...about 90 minutes down the road, for what it's worth :)

Best of luck to you!

Mark