Cafe Walter Headphone Amp HA-1A

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by 5bassman, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

On hold pending payment.

These are the best headphone amps IMO. I just bought a Genz Benz 6.2 that has a headphone output so I really don't need this anymore. In excellent shape with ac adapter, instructions, and original box.
    $140 shipped CONUS, no trades please.
    [​IMG]

2. Low Main

Low Main Supporting Member

A nice earlier one with the flat facet knobs.

There were at least one or two people looking for one of these amps recently in the "wanted to buy" section. Maybe you can connect with them.

However -- I too have acquired amps that had built in headphone capability and that made me think that maybe my Cafe Walter amp was not needed or redundant.

Then I compared the sound quality. I have yet to find an amp head or combo I can afford that has a headphone circuit that sounds as clean and true as the Cafe Walter design. I realized I had to hang onto my CW.

Walter is wonderful to work with. I have sent him amp and circuit repair jobs cross country.

3. 5bassman

New price bump! $150 shipped.

4. rockinrayduke

rockinrayduke

I've had mine for years, will never part with it. I plug my iPod in and I'm in bass heaven. Here's what you get with this little jewel as well-

"What is your warrantee?
    If it breaks, and you didn't abuse it, I'll do my best to fix it, for free. If you did abuse it, well, lemme take a look at it and figure out what I can do for you. I'd love to make a stronger warrantee, but I can't promise I'm not going to leave the country / join a Buddhist monastery / get run over by a truck."

Bump for a great product and hope it sells soon.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. PhatRon

PhatRon supporting member Supporting Member

ditto ditto ditto. love mine. one of my fav. uses of this amp is to dial in pedal/effects settings.

7. 5bassman

Thanks for the bumps guys, they are great. New price. A new one is $169 plus shipping and this one is in as new condition. Lifetime warranty! $140 shipped!

8. R&B

R&B Don't want no treble. Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.