1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Calling on fellow TB'ers to help my band out!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by vooch311, Dec 21, 2013.

1. vooch311

vooch311 Supporting Member

First off, not sure if this is the right forum for this or if it's even allowed. If not, then I apologize in advance. Otherwise I thought id call on the good people of talkbass to help out a fellow player. I basically just need you to click on this link and hit "Like" and that is it. Take a listen if youd like. My band is trying to win a FREE ALBUM so any help would be awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/HGSNC/posts/558483660891868?comment_id=4446957&offset=0&total_comments=34&notif_t=share_reply

thanks!
  2. Clouz

Clouz The Ayatollah of Jack and Cola Supporting Member

groovy. done
  3. vooch311

thanks, much appreciated!
  4. GKon

GKon Supporting Member, Boom-Chicka-Boom Supporting Member

5. vooch311

thanks!