1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Can anyone identify these strings ??

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Feb 11, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS Supporting Member

This set of strings were given to me used by a friend and I really like them but I have no idea what kind they are and I want a set for my J5. Yes, I realize the easiest thing to do would be to call him and ask but right now I have no way of connecting with him for 1-3 years...LOL funny but not funny(we all make mistakes)....thanks to the person who can help me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. hotbass57

hotbass57

Daddarrio XL Chromes that's what they look like to me. If they're flatwound that's them.
  3. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Yep, DA Chromes.
  4. jamersonburton

jamersonburton

Chromes FOR sure
  5. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS Supporting Member

Yes there flats, are they taped ? or are they just that smooth on their own..This is my first set of flats so I don`t know much about them but I likey...So they`re just the DA chrome flatwounds, not the taped right ? could someone tell me the difference in sound between the flat chromes and the flat taped ?