1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Can anyone identify this bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by afxwinter, Nov 5, 2012.

1. afxwinter

afxwinter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvClJOA5lqA&list=UU4a5d57ZAWl999-YXw0C1Vg

It's some sort of P-Bass, and I was thinking possibly the Plus because you can see it's got the bridge pickup and 22-frets, but I really can't tell for sure.
    If it is a Plus the pickups must've been swapped because I can see pole-pieces on them, not the lace sensors.
    If it's not a Plus, was there any other P-Bass with a bridge pickup and 22-frets?
  2. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Wow Trent got really old...and I should talk. No idea what bass that is.
  3. Chuck King

Chuck King Supporting Member

It looks like there is a Custom Shop decal on the back of the headstock, so it might not be any standard model.
  4. Toolmybass

Toolmybass Supporting Member

Looks like a P-Bass Plus with Lite tuners swapped in
  5. Toolmybass

Toolmybass Supporting Member

If you stop vid at 0:38 you can see a gap between markings on back of headstock.....Custom shop logo wouldnt have this gap