1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Can I run it?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Crit222, May 2, 2011.

1. Crit222

Crit222

Alright, So I'm getting pedals for my bass and I want to make sure I can run it before I blow money on it. Here's what I'm using ...

Fender Jazz Bass

Crate BFX25 Bass Amp

The cord I have is expensive, But I forgot what brand it was. Now for the pedals.

Behringer UC200 Guitar Chorus Effect Pedal

Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Effects Pedal

(3x) Hosa CFS106 6 Inch Right Angle FX Pedal Cable

Monster S100-I-6 Standard 100 1/4-Inch Instrument Cable (6 Feet)

This is my first time getting pedals and setting everything up, So if I'm missing something, feel free to say.
  2. M Sterling

M Sterling Supporting Member

I would get a power supply like a 1 spot, MXR DC Brick, or Voodoo Labs PP. Sure, you can use batteries, but this ends up being expensive, somewhat unreliable, and bad for the environment.
  3. jmercer91

jmercer91

as long as you have an expensive cord, you'll be ok.
  4. Nerotic

Nerotic Guest

Needs moar FUZZ!!
  5. mc_muench

mc_muench

You could get a Boss tuner pedal, and then you can tune plus power the rest of your pedals with a 9V string thingy, whatchamacallit