1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Can the TB Guru's tell me what effects these are

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gwangi, Dec 29, 2013.

1. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

I was wondering if the TalkBass Guru's could tell me what effect is on this guy's bass for the 3 link's posted below.

The band is called Goblin and the first link is called Aquaman:

The first 2 links I thought maybe a Phase 90 but I might be wrong and the 3rd link I thought maybe a envelope filter with a wah pedal but again I'm not sure so I was hoping you effects guru's knew what these where on all three songs.
    Thanks in advance
  2. MAMMOTHvolume

MAMMOTHvolume

I think he used a mutron on those tracks, not 100% though
  3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    First two sound like a light flanger or chorus. 3rd sounds like a combination of Mu-Tron and light flanger.
  4. vegas532

vegas532 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Malekko Heavy Industry
    I'm hearing a slow to medium phaser in all three clips.