1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Canada preferred... Dingwall Super J - P/J pickup confirguration - like new.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassman blue, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman blue

bassman blue Supporting Member

I purchased a new Dingwall Super J - P/J pickup configuration - with drop D tuner, strap locks, etc in about 2009. I still have the hang tag. Anyway, as much as this pains me, it is now for sale. I would much prefer a Canadian sale to make the logistics / shipping easier. I live on the Sunshine Coast of BC so it is difficult - especially in a timely manner to get across the US border to ship.

Natural finish, morado board, drop D tuner, strap locks, ... bass is in perfect condition, no scars, no flaws, no issues. Plays like a dream. New GHS Pressure Wound strings. Bass weighs 8.7 lbs.

$2200 CDN - shipping costs to be discussed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures to those who are really interested.

Regards, Al.

2. kbuschmann

kbuschmann Supporting Member

Just FYI - I've shipped basses to the US via Canada Post quite successfully. Certainly better than my experiences with UPS / Fed Ex.

3. bassman blue

Photos added via my tablet so the quality is poor (yes i take crappy photos anyway :)

the hang tag says:
    body wood: alder
    neck: 5 piece maple with Morado board
    finish: natural
    Pickups: FD-4
    Pre amp: OBP-1
    With: Hybrid Treble active boost and passive cut.

4. bassman blue

I've had several requests about shipping to the US and one to the UK. I'm going to continue to hold off for a bit as there may be some interest in the bass fairly close to home here...

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassman blue

The Dingwall is staying on the west coast. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.