1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Can't delete tracks on my loop station

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by levonrocks, Jan 30, 2013.

1. levonrocks

levonrocks

I recently bought a used Boss RC 20xl, and I can't delete any of the saved phrases. I followed the directions in the user manual, and tried a few other things, but nothing seems to work. Does anybody know what is wrong with it? Its got 12 phrase slots on it and 11 of them are full, and I can't delete any of them. Solutions would be most welcome.
  2. rratajski

rratajski

Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Have you called Boss?
  3. levonrocks

levonrocks

I tried a couple of times, but I can't get through. I'm pretty sure it is defective, but I figured I would ask the talk bass community first.
  4. rratajski

rratajski

Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Post a video showing your issue?