Carlitos del Puerto's Trio, January 18th

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xabicho, Jan 4, 2014.

1. xabicho

xabicho Supporting Member

Albums:
    Directly from Cuba: Carlitos del Puerto on Bass; Jimmy Branly on Drums; Ramon Stagnaro on Guitar.
    Son of Carlos Del Puerto, world famous bass player and a founder of the group Irakere, Carlitos was mentored by his father and at the age of 17 years old, he was recognized as Best New Jazz Artist at the International Jazz Festival in Havana, Cuba!

Carlitos has played with Bruce Springsteen, Quincy Jones, Stevie Wonder, Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Sting and many others.

$18 through Paypal at quesadijazz@gmail.com ($20 at the door)

Appetizers and drinks included (You are welcome to bring something to share)

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1388857122.848579.jpg

2. xabicho

Albums:
    This is going to be an amazing concert in a very cozy environment and for a bargain prices.

Attached Files:

3. xabicho

Albums:
    Come an enjoy these amazing musicians in a cozy environment. They will perform 2 sets with a brake at the middle of about 30 minutes, where you can chat with them, get information or even schedule a class with Carlitos, to learn that Cuban rhythms.
    Amazing musicians, of course been myself a bass player I will be paying my attention to Carlitos playing.

Attached Files:

4. xabicho

Albums:
    Do not miss this great concert with one of the best bass players in the world.

5. Register to disable this ad