1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Carvin B50 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blues Bass 2, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

I had to re post this add to get a different price .

Single coils , SB electronics and neck . Controls are volume/volume/ tone control with pull up passive mode /stacked bass ans treble . This was a kit and it had a bad black nitro finish on it when I bought it . I refinished it with Miniwax stain and 5 coats of Miniwax tung oil finish . On the back you can see some sanding lines but nothing too bad . Bass plays and sounds great , no issues at all . It gets a little fret buzz above the 14th fret on the B and E strings but is good other than that , might just need a little set up . It weighs 8.9 pounds and has a new set of Dunlop Nickles on it .

I have two basses and need to sell one . I've had my Ibanez SR 1405 for sale for a while and if it sells first I'll keep this one but if this sells first I'll keep the Ibanez . I love both these basses and either will work for me , they are both great . Here is a link to the TB add where I picked it up .
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/carvin-b50-896279/

I can't do paypal , I'd have to get a new checking account to do that so either a USPS money order or certified check would work . The bass ships in a new hardshell case . $600 shipped , no trades .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Blues Bass 2

Another picture of the case . The SB5000 pre with the passive option and the single coils really make this bass versitile , best Jazz style bass I've ever heard .

[​IMG]
  3. Blues Bass 2

Looks like I'm keeping this one . If the other deal works out I'll close this add .
  4. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

This is a good price. Wish I could take advantage of the deal!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Blues Bass 2

Got my other bass packed up and ready to ship . Closing this down .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.