SOLD Carvin B50 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blues Bass 2, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

I had to re post this add to get a different price .

Single coils , SB electronics and neck . Controls are volume/volume/ tone control with pull up passive mode /stacked bass ans treble . This was a kit and it had a bad black nitro finish on it when I bought it . I refinished it with Miniwax stain and 5 coats of Miniwax tung oil finish . On the back you can see some sanding lines but nothing too bad . Bass plays and sounds great , no issues at all . It gets a little fret buzz above the 14th fret on the B and E strings but is good other than that , might just need a little set up . It weighs 8.9 pounds and has a new set of Dunlop Nickles on it .

I have two basses and need to sell one . I've had my Ibanez SR 1405 for sale for a while and if it sells first I'll keep this one but if this sells first I'll keep the Ibanez . I love both these basses and either will work for me , they are both great . Here is a link to the TB add where I picked it up .
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/carvin-b50-896279/

I can't do paypal , I'd have to get a new checking account to do that so either a USPS money order or certified check would work . The bass ships in a new hardshell case . $600 shipped , no trades .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Another picture of the case . The SB5000 pre with the passive option and the single coils really make this bass versitile , best Jazz style bass I've ever heard .

[​IMG]

3. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Looks like I'm keeping this one . If the other deal works out I'll close this add .

4. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

This is a good price. Wish I could take advantage of the deal!!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Got my other bass packed up and ready to ship . Closing this down .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.