1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Carvin B50 fs feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blues Bass 2, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Seeing if there is an interest for my Carvin . It was a kit bass that I bought already built by another TBer . It has the same single coils , preamp and neck as the SB5000 basses so it pretty much plays and sounds like one of them with a different look and light weight . It had a bad black nitro rattle can finish so I refinished it with Miniwax stain and tung oil . It looks good except for some sanding lines on the back of the body but they aren't too noticeable .

Action is medium low and the neck feels great , good B string too . Since it's a kit bass I'm asking $500 shipped . No case but will be packed very well . No paypal , USPS money orders work .

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the back electronics compartment . I cleaned up the wiring tidied it up . You can see some of the scratch marks from sanding . The front doesn't have any .

[​IMG]
  2. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Came to my senses , I'm keeping the bass .:bassist:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.