1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Carvin Bass Cabinets-New and Used-Local Pick Up Only!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Vintage Guy, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy Supporting Member

For some reason unknown to me my old post just vanished off here,so I am opening a new one. I have reduced the prices on these cabinets to rock bottom. If they do not sell,or get traded,I will be ok keeping them. Here they are!

1. Carvin RL410- This is a used carpet covered 4x10 800 watt 8 ohm cabinet. Has a horn and crossover. Brand new Carvin PS-10 speakers installed. Casters on the bottom-65 lbs. In good condition. $200.00-SOLD!

2. Carvin BR410-This is a new carpet covered 4x10 cabinet that upon delivery to me,I upgraded the speakers to Carvin Neo's rated at 300 watts rms each. Cabinet is 8 ohm with a horn and crossover. Casters on the bottom. Weighs 63 lbs. Has never left my house. Absolutely mint. $300.00-SOLD LOCALLY!!!!

3. Carvin BR115N-This is a new Carpet covered cabinet right out of the box. 1x15 neo 8 ohm 600 watt cabinet. Also has a horn and a crossover. Weighs 52 lbs. Again absolutely mint. $200.00

Attached Files:

2. pete rallis

pete rallis

I'd be interested in one of the 410's, but the freight to Texas would just be too much for me...
  3. Vintage Guy

A road trip would solve the shipping cost issues!
  4. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    Man, if either of the 4x10's were 4ohms, I'd be driving up the road today! Dang it!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    My 53 year old self is not looking to lug 2 4x10 cabs around town for gigs. Beside, both wouldn't fit in my car!

GLWTS!!
  7. Vintage Guy

Only one left is the BR515N. $200 for a new Neo 15 cabinet with a HF horn!
  8. Vintage Guy

Start of the week bump!
  9. Vintage Guy

All Are Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.