1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Carvin BR410 and Peavey Mark VI bass head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Floyd Eye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Banned

Carvin BR410. Good condition. One blown driver. Drivers are about $70 from Carvin.

$100 local. I don't want to ship this, but I will if you pay the shipping costs.

80s Peavey Mark VI series 402. Excellent condition. No issues. I don't want to ship this one either, but I will if you pay for it. $100
  2. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Banned

I thought surely someone would be interested in this nice old Peavey head at least. It's in great condition and sounds great. Doesn't provide enough power for me is all.
  3. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Banned

4. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Banned

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Banned

Wow, as many Peavey threads that pop up here I thought for sure there would be a little interest. I gigged with this beast for many years. No issues.

[​IMG]