1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

***Carvin BX500 500 Watt Bass Amp $265.00 Shipped 2 each***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by funkboy5, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story Supporting Member

2 each Carvin BX500 bass amps in minty condition, 100% fully funktional. Will post pics later. See link below.

http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/BX500

NOTE: For an additional $20 bucks I can throw in 1 rackmount kit (I've only got 1 rackmount kit). - Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Tedward

Tedward Supporting Member

3. funkboy5

All pm's answered...

pics posted
  4. funkboy5

These are really great amps. Might end up keeping them. Can anyone compare these to the Tone Hammer 500's? Pound for pound dollar for dollar they maybe hard to beat. I love that they go down to 2 ohms and the eq stages.

Bump!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. funkboy5

Think I'm gonna close this for now. Was gasin' for a Tone Hammer 500 but I really dig these and would like to A/B'em with the Tone Hammer to see if Tone Hammer is worth the addtional cost.

For those who have pm'ed me feel free to let me know if your still interested. If anybody has compared the BX500 and the Tone Hammer I'd be anxious to know what your thoughts are. - Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.