1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Carvin is a Winner

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GrandLowBass, Dec 18, 2012.

1. GrandLowBass

GrandLowBass Supporting Member

I just wanted to take a quick moment to praise Carvin's customer service. I've owned a BX500 for about six months now and I'm still madly in love. Unfortunately, I plugged into some sketchy electrical circuit and fried the mother board; smoke, pops, the whole shibang. I called Carvin up, instantly got a human being on the other end, and shipped my amp off to Cali that night. Apparently their amps don't get fried like this too often so they were low on repair stock. Yet, they managed to get everything repaired and shipped back to me before Christmas! They even pleasantly put up with my follow-up call a few days later. I should receive the amp in a couple of days and I'll give an update on repair quality.

tl;dr Carvin is good at customer service.

Anyone else concur?
  2. GrandLowBass

P.S. The repairs were covered by their FREE one year warranty. Woo.
  3. NYCbassist

NYCbassist Supporting Member

Their Customer Service is great. The BX500 is Great.
  4. mellowinman

mellowinman

I bought a 16 channel board from them. I love it more than most people.
  5. GrandLowBass

Everything about their company makes me want to buy a bass from them.
  6. kreider204

kreider204 Supporting Member

Sweet. I just mailed my MB10 to them for repairs - I hope it goes as well as it did for you.