1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Carvin LB75 Neck thru 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BoomBoomOGTL, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Mid ‘90s LB75 in pearlescent white finish. All orig. Has a purplish hue under lights. Plays and sounds great. Just a few minor flaws in the finish I tried to capture in the pics but overall it’s very good.

Top quality hardware includes Sperzel locking tuners and Wilkinson Bridge. Carvin active Jazz pickups w/2 band EQ. Ships in a solid, generic case for shipping protection only. The case is fine but it’ll need some adjustment to fit this bass well. I‘ll pack it very well inside the case for shipment.

[DEL]$525 [/DEL] SOLD LOCALLY includes shipping in the cont. USA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Moooon

Moooon

Nov 15, 2011
  3. Sponsored by:

4. Well... although it appears you'd need to wear sunglasses when looking at it in the last pic of the bass in the case, that's not an accurate sampling of the finish. :cool:

The color is pretty accurate in the other photos....

5. Neck thru construction - check
    great tone and playability - check
    made in USA - check
    quality construction and hardware - check
    all this for a little over $5 bills??? - check

Let's go!!!! TTT

6. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    I have the EXACT same one with koa body sides and all the same hardware and pickups- this is a VASTLY underrated bass, people.

I'm using mine more now that i'm in a modern country band and its just a great instrument!

GLWTS!!

7. I've revised and lowered the price to include shipping within the cont. USA.

$525 shipped/paypal'd/insured.

TO THE TOP!!

8. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Bump for a sweet deal!