Carvin LB76 6 string Blowout $575 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ivlucas, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivlucas

ivlucas Supporting Member

This is the new thread to display the new price. I just picked this up in a trade so it just arrived this week. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393626933.953659.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393626955.348565.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393626972.303182.jpg The bass looks and plays great only issue is no output from bridge pickup but I have adjusted the price so you can get that checked out. I have all the basses I need but since the buyer for the other bass didn't have all the money I inherited this bass. It shows some wear but I have adjusted the price to accommodate. It will come shipped in a beater hardshell case for shipping purposes only.
  2. steelin4u

steelin4u Supporting Member

Killer deal. Glwts.
  3. groooooove

groooooove

have you any idea whats wrong with the pickup? is it just not connected to the output properly, or is the pickup itself bunk?

these are killer basses. i've always wanted another one, but now isin't the time.
  4. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk

I wish A) I played a 6 string bass, and B) I could afford this. Great deal for someone even if the pickup needs replacing.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ivlucas

Im not sure, I got it on trade and bridge pickup didn't work when I got it. The previous owner claims he didn't know that when he sent it to me so maybe its something simple :atoz:
  7. Robin Ruscio

Robin Ruscio Supporting Member

8. ivlucas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.