1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Carvin N410NEO + B1500

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Salamenster, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Salamenster

Salamenster

Hi,

I've heard great stories here on TB about the b1500 head. But I can find awfully few about this cab.

I can get this stack for €800,-, but my experiences with neo speakers are that they are hifi and scooped. I'm not looking for that.

If someone has experience with this cab, head or preferably both, please chime in. :)
  2. Salamenster

Salamenster

I have a tough day getting response today...
  3. MostlyBass

MostlyBass Supporting Member

I've used the BX500 with the 210 Neo. Nice rig. I now use a Greenboy Bassic15. The can was fine. It'll be loud! It's pretty bland sounding but you should be able to eq anything you want.
  4. Zoomie

Zoomie Supporting Member

I ran the 210Neo and the 410Neo cabs (separately) a few years back.I got acceptable tone.

Then I moved to my Dually and the Carvins sounded like poo.

Sometimes, ignorance really is bliss. I really did like them before I heard Greenboy and tested them side by side.

Proof of prior ownership ! lol

[​IMG]
  5. jeff7bass

jeff7bass

Gee, the Carvin cab the OP can get for a song with a top notch head isn't as good as a cab that cost more than the head and cab combined. Imagine that.

To the OP, it's a good cab and for that price, if both are in excellent working condition, it's a deal.
  6. Salamenster

Salamenster

The fact that you 2 spoiled kids still think.that the cab is good, is enough justification for me. :p jk ofc