1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Carvin Ux-16 wireless settings

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Rokknbass, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Rokknbass

Rokknbass

I have a Carvin UX-16 wireless.
    Im having trouble really dialing it in.
    the output on my bass is hot and I have adjusted everything so I am not getting distortion.
    Problem is if I am not standing directly in front of my amp it cuts out.
    Might as well use a cord right?
    Any help on where I can adjust or if im doing it in-correctly.
    The belt pack is adjusted very low on the dial.
    Volume on the receiver is about 9 Oclock
  2. Carvinite

Carvinite

Everything I have ever ordered from Carvin has exceeded my expectations, until I ordered the wireless. I called them back, and they said that is one of the very few items they do not manufacture. They kindly refunded my credit card and suggested I try something else. I went with the Line 6 rack mount. I couldn't be happier.
  3. Rokknbass

Rokknbass

I wish, i could do that but have had it almost a year.
    I am also a Carvin satisfied customer from full PA gear to my bass cabinets.
  4. SoonerMatt

SoonerMatt It looks like a mira- IT'S IN THE HOLE! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Beta Tester: Fuzzhugger(fx)
    This has been my bizzaro-world experience as well - I love Carvin's amps and hate virtually everything Line6 produces.... except when it comes to wireless.