1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Cataldo Basses NR Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by godofthunder59, Jan 17, 2013.

1. godofthunder59

godofthunder59 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Cataldo Basses, Whirlwind products, Thunderbucker pickups
    JOHNNY SMOKE was in the studio over the weekend, I had to redo my bass track because our drummer redid his tracks a few weeks ago. I used my Cataldo NR Thunderbird with a Thunderbucker Max through my Orange Terror Bass paired with a 115 cab. As you can see in the picture I had my choice of the Cataldo and one of my '60s NRs. I went with the Cataldo and man did it deliver in spades, can't say enough good things about this bass! Amazing tone and playability, sounds like a good NR should. The best part is it feels like a 60's NR, I didn't miss my '67 at all. This is a rough mix nowhere near done.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=474153225956006&set=vb.98848571338&type=2&theater [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. BagelBruin

BagelBruin

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Artisan Bass Works and South Paw Pedal Boards
    Our setup is surprising similar. I have a JAE Custom, Orrange Terror 500, and an Aguilar DB 115.
  3. godofthunder59

godofthunder59 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Cataldo Basses, Whirlwind products, Thunderbucker pickups
    :):):):):):) Can't say enough about my Cataldo bass or my Orange Terror!
  4. BagelBruin

BagelBruin

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Artisan Bass Works and South Paw Pedal Boards
    I am actually pictured on his website! I am the doof with with long hair covering my eye while playing a very pretty Tennessee Vol JAE.
  5. JimB52

JimB52 User Gold Supporting Member

Bass sounds great, Scott. That's gonna be a good song.