1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

CCR- RUN THROUGH the Jungle- Tabbed WRONG

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by obimark, Dec 21, 2013.

1. obimark

obimark

Ok, just need some one to check in, I have been looking at the tabs for Run Through the JUNGLE- CCR, and they all appear WRONG.
    What I think the main line is (with some variations in note length)

D------------------------------
    A---5-------3---3-5--5--------
    E-------3-5-------------3---1--

All the tabs and Youtube covers seem to think you play a walk up from C to C# and D- and I don't hear that at all- to my ear it ends on the low F-

Just can't beleive something this simple is wrong, or are they tabbing a different version??
  2. Deathblade Eric

Deathblade Eric

Yours looks good to me. To be fair though, the low F doesn't really stand out in the Cosmo's Factory original - I'd never noticed it until today! The walking thing works well if dropped in occasionally to leaven things a bit, but not on every measure.

One thing you can do to mess with your guitarse's head is to drop in the riff to In-A-Gadda_Da-Vida. It fits surprisingly well.

P.
  3. PlayTheBass

PlayTheBass aka Mac Daddy Supporting Member

I think you're right about the low F. I also hear an A right before it:

D-------------------------------
    A---5-------3---3-5-------------
    E-------3-5------------3-5---1--
  4. obimark

obimark

Cool-that sounds good to me.
    I think he doesn't play the low f on the live version- because I watched and he never moves out of the 3 position with his left hand.