1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Certain Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 57pbass, Feb 9, 2014.

1. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Recently purchased this bass from Rasicci..thank you for the quick ship and great packing.

For those of you curious about this brand I have attached a few pictures for you. This bass is a beautifully crafted instrument that has the classic J Tone you would expect from this type of bass. The weight is 9lbs 11 oz.
    The fret work, the nut and the overall construction of this bass is all high quality.
    I have been playing around with this since I received it …very happy with this purchase.

DSC_5110.jpg

DSC_5120_2.jpg
  2. 57pbass

3. hdracer

hdracer Supporting Member

Nice bass.

He does good work but can be hard to deal with and has a hard time keeping deadlines.
  4. 57pbass

He was very quick to reply to my emails… I was just asking questions and did not have an order placed.
  5. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    I went to the website to check it out. The Jazz Bass is $1,450. I'm sure he does great work but if I want the classic J tone, I can buy a new or used Fender Jazz for less than it would cost for a Certain.
  6. 57pbass

That price seems to be approximately the same with the other off brand builders… he does sell many basses for under a grand that are pretty nice.
  7. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Supporting Member

Great basses- long waits and cryptic emails. I can't imagine selling my Elita. The process of waiting for it nearly killed me tho :)
  8. Thumper

Thumper

I saw him perform 4-5 years ago in Soulard, his sound was so good I asked about it (one of the best J tones I've ever heard live). Turns out it was one of his.
  9. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL A Hard Rockin Lover of GREENBURST Supporting Member

Congrats Dan, Rock it Hard! :bassist:
  10. 57pbass

Thanks Kevin...
  11. rasicci

rasicci Supporting Member

Glad your enjoying it Daniel.
    Pleasure doing business.
  12. Dradder

Dradder

That's for David Certain's "flagship" Elita Model One. You can get his Elita Model Z as a Jazz bass for $682.