1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Chadwick Folding Bass- 3/4 plywood travel upright bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by pjb15, Jan 19, 2014.

1. pjb15

pjb15 Supporting Member

Hello, I am selling a Chadwick Folding Bass, like new condition. I am the only owner and I purchased it from Charlie Chadwick last year. I used it for a few road gigs but the band that I was traveling with is not on the road anymore. It comes with the hard case (flight ready) and fishman full circle pickup. Attached is a video of the bass played for an audience of around 30,000 people, the bass is visible at around 1:45. There is also a great clip of Christian Mcbride playing his on Charlie's website. Please check it out and read the reviews from many happy bassists. It is a great instrument that is 100% reliable and sounding great in any jazz, bluegrass, R & B, funk or pizz setting. Price is $3500 obo. I pay for shipping. This is my first post on TB so please be patient:) Thanks for reading, Joe

2. Dave Martin

Dave Martin

If I didn't already have one (plus my other non-folding uprights), I'd jump on this.
  3. Largemouth Bass

Largemouth Bass

4. pjb15

pjb15 Supporting Member

Sold, thank you :)