1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

"Chase Away the Blues" concert...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Russell L, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Russell L

Russell L

Anyone near Tryon, NC? It's the second annual Chase Away the Blues concert at the Tryon Arts Center, Saturday, Feb. 2. Some of the very best blues and jazz artists from the area will be there, including Jim Peterman (former keyboardist with the Steve Miller Band). I think Jim's the one who got this thing going last year. Nice guy, too. Shane Pruitt was there last year as well as Daryl Ryce. All the bands were terrific! I did a duo in the lobby with a pal. This year we've been asked to play again, but in a different location, while the stage shows go on. There was a jam with everyone at the end.

Anyway, I'll be heading up early Saturday. Thought I'd pass it along in case any of you are interested. You'll enjoy it.

Cheers.