1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Cheap Stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Vakmere, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Vakmere

Vakmere

First up:

X2 rackmount wireless system - I've had this for a few years however the XDT4 transmitter stopped working without reason. I have tried to find an XDT4 online with no luck however this entire system has been replaced by the Line 6 G90. Previous to that I could get up to 300 feet away and be heard. There was no loss of signal or bass quality thru my rig. So if you are looking for an inexpensive wireless all you have to do is find the XDT4 transmitter somewhere and you are in business. Original box with all the attachments, fresh 9v battery are included.
    $100 + $10 shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next:

Digitec BP80
    This really needs no explanation on what it does however if you like to have a cool little box like this to have fun with then this is it. Includes the power supply and original box.
    $35 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Vakmere

Vakmere

Will take best offers bump........
  3. Vakmere

Vakmere

New Years Bump