China Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by D L Parish, Mar 17, 2014.

1. D L Parish

D L Parish

Hi All i stopped in at a ma and paw music store the other day to look around. and spotted a used Squire jazz bass setting in the corner behind some other high priced basses.

so i ask if i could play it, Sure he said.

so i set and played it for a bit and fell in love with it.

now it,s a Squire by Fender made in china.

it is a nice bass and the set up is right on and the neck is well made and feels nice and plays nice and has good sound.

so i ask how much he shot me a good price, i ask if he took trade in he said he might.

so i went home and got my mint Yamaha RBX170 that was my first bass to let him look at it. well to make a long story short he gave me $40 more than i paid for it trade in. so i had to give him $25 dollars boot. i got $100.00 in a nice jazz bass.

it has a couple nicks on the paint but not bad.

and some one had put a P bass bridge cover on it. I LIKE IT

here is some pic

Don

Attached Files:

2. Muziekschuur

Muziekschuur

Nice.... But that Yamaha was a good bass too...

3. rolandm

rolandm In search of the lowest note. Supporting Member

Very nice score. I agree, the Yamaha is a good bass, too. And so is the Squier. Very cost-effective for the quality of manufacture. I think if you're heart is set on a Jazz bass, or a Precision, or a Hofner, and you get one, you've found gold. Congrats on the new bass day!

4. D L Parish

D L Parish

Muziekschuur HI

you are right the yamaha rbx170 is a nice bass but after i bought a Peavey Fury with the thin neck, i have fell in love with thin necks basses. and the yamaha was not being used much anymore and kinda plane jane and had a fat neck lol.

thanks Don

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. D L Parish

D L Parish

here is a pick of my Two thin neck basses.

Don

Attached Files: