1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Christmas/Boxing Day Scores

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by asdaf, Dec 25, 2013.

1. asdaf

asdaf

A sincere Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone that contributes to this website and message board! Post pictures or share with us what you scored this Christmas season. It's Boxing day tomorrow here on the left coast of Canada and I have my eyes set on a Boss RV-5. Word.

2. LSMFT6

LSMFT6

I got myself a Strymon BlueSky and Eventide H9 thanks to Prymaxe's awesome xmas sales.

3. jazzonlyjazz

jazzonlyjazz

I got myself my first set of Rotosound Swing 66 bass strings. Dear God I can't wait to string'em up and test them out.

For Boxing Day? Thinking of trading in my MIA precision for something else

4. Veldar

Veldar

I just bought a second hand pod HD500 with my christmas money for my Reverb/Delay/Chorus/Flanger/Volume pedal needs, I've wanted one for about a year now :p

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster

Got me some gift cards. Gonna get me a Tech21BassBoostChorus.

7. bigmoosepi

bigmoosepi

two byoc kits, wah and ampeg scrambler.

[​IMG]

Hope you like them, almost all I ever use. I cut all the treble on my amp and just have that sweet barking midrange.

8. Baird6869

Baird6869 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I love the night life, I got to boogie....
    Nothing yet, but I am thinking about heading up to my local music store to see if there are any bass related deals.

My inlaws have been without power and living with me for 4 days.... I need to get the hell out of my house!:help:

9. Thornton Davis

Thornton Davis Supporting Member

I picked up a Markbass Super Synth pedal. This thing is very cool especially since you can connect it to your computer to create and save any synth sound you can make to it via the s/w you download from the Markbass website for it.

TD

10. skulletwhip

skulletwhip

I spent money I would have spent on a Fuzzrocious Ram the Manparts on a back windshield

11. LiamCohl

LiamCohl

My brother, who is an even bigger phish fan than I am, decided to compare Mike Gordon's pedals to ones I've got and found me a love tone meatball! all filtering desires are satisfied now.

12. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

post pics (eye candy). ;)

13. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS * Supporting Member

Only thing Christmas gave me was another pound or two around the midriff.
    And no, there will be no pictures. :p

14. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

(not here yet) but my wife got me the early-bird deal for a Singular Sound Beat Buddy. I've been following this since early last year...with a space on my board waiting for it!

15. dStar

dStar Supporting Member

My Korg Pitchblack Pro arrived on Boxing Day ( I ordered it months ago). My rack is now complete (for the moment). It looks cool, and works as advertised. In fact, I had to redo my intonation, because it is more accurate than my old tuner, a Snark SN-10S.